- Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Opiod Overdose
- Local AA/NA Meetings
- Compulsive and Problem Gambling Help
Additional Prevention Resources
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Commonwealth Prevention Alliance (CPA) – Provides links to numerous resources for parents/caregivers and those in need of assistance with a substance use disorder.
- My Life My Quit – Free online help for teens looking to quit smoking/vaping.
- PA Quit Logix – Provides free assistance for those wishing to end their addiction to nicotine.
- PA Quit Line – 1-800-Quit-Now (784-8669) – Allows individuals seeking help with quitting to talk with a trained cessation support counselor.